Associate Membership in the BCCFA is available to individuals and organizations that support the vision, mission, purposes and guiding principles of the Association. It is a non-voting membership category and is not available to community groups that are eligible for full membership status.
The BCCFA Associate Membership is available to:
- Individuals and organizations that support the vision, mission, purposes and guiding principles of the Association.
- Local, regional, and provincial non-governmental organizations that wish to promote and support community forestry,
- Individuals that support and want to be involved in community forestry in B.C.
Benefits of Membership:
- Get a reduced rate to the annual conference and general meeting.
- Receive a monthly newsletter that keeps you informed on important issues and events. You will have access to the Board minutes and internal documents of the organization through links sent in the member exclusive version of the newsletter.
- Enjoy access to emerging information on CFA developments and operating community forests through the BCCFA network and activities.
Membership Fee: $50 plus GST annually
To become an associate member please fill in this form and send payment to BCCFA.