British Columbia Community Forest Association
Incorporated under the BC Society Act 0n April 8, 2002
- The name of the society is British Columbia Community Forest Association
- The purposes of the society are:
- To work to ensure the viability of community forest initiatives.
- To provide education on community forestry issues.
- To assist community forest practitioners in accessing resources required to succeed.
- To promote community forest management as a strategy for community economic development.