In this newsletter:
- FESBC’s Winter Accomplishments Update
- FESBC and the Habitat Conservation Trust Foundations presentations
- A Chinook Community Forest story in Logging & Sawmilling Journal
- A story from Vancouver Island to turn forest waste wood into sustainable materials
- A story from the Shuswap region to reduce wildfire risk
FESBC helps government reduce greenhouse gas emissions and wildfire risk while generating green energy, enhancing fibre utilization, and building new economic opportunities for all British Columbians, including many Indigenous peoples and those living in rural communities.
News Release We are pleased to announce that the